Friday, December 2, 2011

The big Christmas to do list


I sure love Christmas time, it is one of my favorite times of the year. However, sometimes it gets a bit hectic with so many things to get done in a short period. Maybe one of these years I’ll start shopping in October.

This year we changed our decorations up a little bit.  We did have colored lights, this year I went mostly red/white/silver.  

Here’s the big list….

Make cookies with the boys
Much Christmas shopping (approximately 25+ gifts)
Wrap presents
Decorate
Go to Jolly Holiday Lights (the boys can't get enough of all the Christmas lights this year)
Visit Santa
Write Christmas letter
Send out Christmas cards
Find the boys Christmas outfits
Listen to lots of Christmas music
Holiday parties

I'm sure I'm leaving many things off the list!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter