Monday, March 17, 2014

A bit of this and that



Well, tonight at bedtime I told the boys I had a work trip.  Then Carter said, "mom, you know what I really hate and I am really mad about....work trips!"  Then Dylan said, I agree with that too!  Seems like every couple weeks either I have been gone or Keith has been gone. Guess they are noticing.  Overall, I don't travel too much, but I think they like it best when we are all home.  And I do too!  

These pictures are from Costco, they had a free shop night.  We did not have long enough to shop or kids who were up for me to price shop, so we bought a few random things - including a 2 lb pack of mozz cheese Keith is wondering if I will come up for a good use for before it expires. We didn't end up with a membership.

This weekend was fun.  Friday I went to a Norwex party.  I guess this place just got a little cleaner.  Saturday we went to lunch for my mom's bday and picked up Alec and Cade for a sleepover since Jennifer and Cory went to the Big 12 in KC.  What a good year to be there!  The boys also had a bday party at a gymnastics place in Des Moines - I'm certain they had a fabulous time, they love those places.  Sunday I took the kids back to Baxter and then we just stayed inside most the day since it was cold and snowy.

OK, now I think I will be heading to bed!  I'll try and write more tomorrow.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter