Monday, October 6, 2014

Fall Soccer

Dylan has the yellow cleats - Carters are blue.  

Dylan had a really good game when we played this team - 11 goals!  So that was super fun to watch, but then last Saturday he was moving along super slow and only had 1!  He had strep throat on Thursday so I think his little legs maybe weren't moving as fast as normal.  

Soccer season has been fun this year - well at least fun for us to watch.  If you ask the boys, they will tell you they don't like soccer.  If you watch them play, you wouldn't believe that.  Usually big smiles and they are both pretty darn good.  I think the soccer camp really helped them with controlling the ball and they are both super fast, so as long as they are trying they do well.  Seems like we are rained out for about every practice and I'm a bit happy we had some cool weather for one day to take care of the misquotes.  One game Carter came over to me and must have had 7 bites on his head:(  




So cold on Saturday, but she thought she needed to wear these flip flops - which I will be hiding!

There biggest fan!  Generally, she sits so darn well at these games.  She is super bossy about her chair  - but I keep thinking if this were reversed and Olivia was 5 and I had 2 year old Dylan and Carter I would just be running up and down the field chasing them!  

sock hands!






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter