Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Turning 33 and a few more...

Well - 33, probably isn't so bad.  Thinking back to 23, I would say my life has changed significantly over the past 10 years.  When I was 23, I was in my last semester at ISU, I got married and moved across the country.  So a few more unknowns.  If I take it back another 10 - that would bring to 7th grade, which totally rocked!  But again, I think I might like 33 better.  However, I would absolutely take those summer vacations back any day!  And I could go for a float in the old swimming pool!  So here's to another great 10!  And I am terrified for 43 because 43 = 2, 16 year olds!  NOT READY FOR THAT.

And this is probably the best part about being 33.  The kids were so darn excited to give me birthday presents, they couldn't wait any longer and had to wake me up!  Doesn't really get much better than that.  Dylan got me a new yellow candle, Carter got me a vase and Olivia gave me a present from Keith.  He got me a cool necklace that I love!  



This card was pretty awesome too.


I love watching them play together.


Always on top of each other.  Just watching TV like this.

These two are straight up trouble!

THe boys are under there, bubble sheet with the vent blowing in.  
My BIG girl!

not everyone can wake up with hair like this!

Office prank for my bday.

So Keith pulled a fast one on me with a surprise birthday party at 5:00 on a Wednesday.  So fun!  I do love a good surprise.





Liv hanging with her friends at daycare.  

The day it was warm enough to go outside!



Olivia totally scored at my neighborhood swap party.  She got those two Minnie Mouse cups and insists on using both, all the time!  She also got several princess books.





Hard at work!






Just waiting for Keith to finish his shower - with the sock hands.


more sock hands

Walked out to this after putting Olivia to bed.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter