Sunday, June 21, 2015

Hello... Hello.....

Yikes!  This is the longest I've ever gone without blogging.  It's been hectic around here, I've been lazy, I don't know!  I just uploaded the pic off my camera, so we will see what all makes it to this little, old blog.  We had a super busy weekend!  We both took Friday off to clean and get ready for Olivia's 3rd bday party, which ended up being quite busy between activities for the boys and other errands.  Saturday was JAM PACKED!  We started the day early by doing the Iowa Games Mud run, then the boys had their last baseball game of the season.  Followed by a bday party with Olivia's little friends in the neighborhood and finished the night with her family party.  Needless to say, I slept really well last night.


Alec did the Muddy Buddy race and Keith, the boys and I did the 1 mile mud run.  



Dylan loved it, Carter was not a fan.  I am super out of shape and felt like we must have entered the 3 mile. Yikes!  





Overall, I would say it was a fun little race to do with the kids!  And there was one obstacle where you had to army crawl under ropes.










No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter