Sunday, June 21, 2015

Tball

We had our last Tball game on Saturday.  Overall, the season went really well.  We have come so far since our first game when they were 4 (which I still think is way to young for tball).  I forgot why it was so rough that first season, then I saw a picture and Carter would not wear his cleats, t-shirt or hat.  And that was just part of the struggle!  I would have to say this year was uneventful and went really well.  Keith coached with our neighbor John and the boys enjoyed having Tristan on our team.  Next year they will play coach-pitch, which I think will be fun for the boys.  


And here's to their biggest fan!  This girl does a great job watching all their games. And luckily for T-ball, she got to have one of her best friends hanging out with her.  



They consumed MANY snacks this season!  










No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter