Wednesday, July 1, 2015

The best of 10


*be sure to turn up the volume, the music makes it more fun.

I have been working on making a shutterfly book for Keith for a 10 year anniversary gift.  Turns out, after several late nights I didn't make the deadline.  Searching through thousands of pics = much lost sleep.  In the meantime I renewed my animoto subscription to make a video for my parent's anniversary and since I already had the pics sitting in a folder, I quickly turned it into this really fun video.  I could have easily added another 100 pictures, but most of these highlight some our trips, big moments and really our daily life as a family of five.  I really enjoyed watching the video and thought I would share for any of you who have been following along all these years.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter