Friday, September 4, 2015

More Summer Fun

The four Season's fest was fun as always!  The boys favorite activity was throwing rings onto these two liter bottles of pop.  I think we came home with 5 this year.  

The kids had a great time at the parade, best pic I could get.  


My bug lover!  And $18 worth of spin art frisbees.  DEAL ALERT!


The boys had fun with this and held on pretty well.  The line was massive, so we only made it for one turn.


Second annual hog fest as a blast, we went to the street dance as well.  Too much fun!


This made me laugh when I saw it downstairs. 

We have not been boating enough times this summer, maybe 5 or 6 times out.  Either funky weather, work trips or too busy with summer activities.








This is my grandpa's old metal detector.  Pretty cool, huh!  We went searching for treasure.  Unfortunately, we didn't even find anything to dig for.  Maybe next time.



keith and the kids planted these sunflowers- super cool.  Great one to plant with kids, it's amazing how big they get.

Look who found Alec's toys.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter